Once a ubiquitous presence on cable television, President Donald Trump’s campaign manager turned White House Counsel to the President Kellyanne Conway has been largely absent from that medium in recent months. And Saturday Night Live wants to know why.
“She hasn’t been seen in weeks. No one knows where she is or what she’s up to,” Sasheer Zamata says in the skit. “Your mission today is to answer this question.”
Kate McKinnon, reprising her role as Conway, is featured in the fictional show’s logo wearing a red trench coat.
After the SNL cast members transition into a rendition of “Where in the World is Kellyanne Conway,” to the tune of “Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego,” they run into a problem: the contestants don’t want to find her.
Watch the clip above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Alana Abramson at Alana.Abramson@time.com