Former first lady Michelle Obama accidentally tweeted out a former White House staff member’s phone number.
A tweet featuring just a number with a Ladue, Mo. area code belonging to videographer Duncan Wolfe was quickly deleted, according to the New York Times. An official told the Times that the phone number was posted as “an accident.”
The number is still working, though the mailbox is full. The same phone number is also listed on Wolfe’s personal website, which says that Wolfe worked as an intern at the White House.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time