Former first lady Michelle Obama accidentally tweeted out a former White House staff member’s phone number.
A tweet featuring just a number with a Ladue, Mo. area code belonging to videographer Duncan Wolfe was quickly deleted, according to the New York Times. An official told the Times that the phone number was posted as “an accident.”
The number is still working, though the mailbox is full. The same phone number is also listed on Wolfe’s personal website, which says that Wolfe worked as an intern at the White House.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now