1. No, you’re not too old to learn something new.
By Mojgan Sherkat at University of California, Riverside
2. Should law enforcement treat gangs like terrorist organizations?
By Frank J. Cilluffo and Sharon L. Cardash in War on the Rocks
3. Take a chilling look at how the next world war starts.
By David Wood at Highline
4. This city is turning methane from solid waste into power — and making millions in new revenue.
By Jessica Floum in the Oregonian
5. If we want corporate boards to help avoid scandals, we should change how they’re paid.
By Sanjai Bhagat in Harvard Business Review
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism