Princess Kate might be a royal, but that doesn’t mean that she shies away from rolling up her sleeves and helping others with farm work when the occasion arises. During a trip on Wednesday to Wick Court, a Farms for City Children project in Gloucestershire, she was seen feeding a bottle of milk to an adorable hand-reared lamb named Stinky.
According to the official Kensington Palace Twitter account, the Duchess of Cambridge and students from the Vauxhall Primary School also fed animals on the farm, planted onions in the vegetable garden, and even herded piglets.
All in a day’s work for Princess Kate.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating