The end of April has come and gone, which means, much like the tulips and daffodils outside, the “It’s Gonna Be May” memes are starting to fade. Former *NSYNC member and eternal good sport Justin Timberlake heralded the beginning of May with a self-referential tweet, but now, Lin-Manuel Miranda is doing a little celebrating of his own.
On Twitter, the Hamilton mastermind shared a 16-year-old video of his college-aged self performing at a 2001 Wesleyan University talent show. Specifically, it’s a Latin-inspired medley of pop hits, beginning with — you guessed it — *NSYNC’s “It’s Gonna Be Me.”
From there, Miranda launches into everything from an overdramatic rendition of Britney Spears’ “Oops!… I Did It Again” to a passionate cover of Destiny’s Child’s “Say My Name.”
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive