While the outfits on the annual Met Gala red carpet ranged from the outlandish to the avant garde to pay homage to the theme of the night, Rei Kawakubo and her radical clothing line, Comme des Garçons, one accessory of the night was truly unique, carried by none other than otherworldly youth Jaden Smith.
Jaden, who recently cut his hair, chose to accessorize his dapper, all-black Louis Vuitton ensemble with boots, gold jewelry, a grill, and his own shorn dreadlocks. While some may have found Jaden’s final accessory a bit unorthodox, he seemed perfectly at ease, carrying his hair with the kind of elegance that one might hold a clutch.
Is carrying your own hair the next big trend in menswear? Jaden certainly seems to make a strong case for it.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time