While the outfits on the annual Met Gala red carpet ranged from the outlandish to the avant garde to pay homage to the theme of the night, Rei Kawakubo and her radical clothing line, Comme des Garçons, one accessory of the night was truly unique, carried by none other than otherworldly youth Jaden Smith.
Jaden, who recently cut his hair, chose to accessorize his dapper, all-black Louis Vuitton ensemble with boots, gold jewelry, a grill, and his own shorn dreadlocks. While some may have found Jaden’s final accessory a bit unorthodox, he seemed perfectly at ease, carrying his hair with the kind of elegance that one might hold a clutch.
Is carrying your own hair the next big trend in menswear? Jaden certainly seems to make a strong case for it.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023