That was the case on Monday night when rap royal Nicki Minaj and acclaimed fashion designers Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen posed for photos on the carpet at the ball, attracting the quick notice of fans online.
Minaj opted to arrive at the 69th annual gala as a real-life superhero in a satin H&M gown complete with an appropriately striking train. Meanwhile, the twin designers hit the affair in lacy numbers with layered jewelry. Oscar winner Halle Berry wore a sheer Atelier Versace dress and got in on the party as well.
Several high-profile fashion personalities who attended quickly busted the internet with viral moments of their own, but this was one for the books.
See photos below.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World