Munoz will likely face questions about how and why security officers bloodied and dragged Dr. David Dao down the aisle of his United flight after he refused to give up his seat for a United employee on the overbooked plane. Viral video of the incident in Chicago drew widespread outrage, and United later reached a settlement with Dao for an undisclosed amount.
The House panel said it is questioning Munoz and others at United to determine “what can be done to improve the flying experience for American travelers.”
Watch a live stream of the hearing above when it begins at 9:30 a.m. EDT.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror