United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz will testify before the House Transportation Committee on Tuesday after a passenger was dragged off an April 9 flight.
Munoz will likely face questions about how and why security officers bloodied and dragged Dr. David Dao down the aisle of his United flight after he refused to give up his seat for a United employee on the overbooked plane. Viral video of the incident in Chicago drew widespread outrage, and United later reached a settlement with Dao for an undisclosed amount.
The House panel said it is questioning Munoz and others at United to determine “what can be done to improve the flying experience for American travelers.”
Watch a live stream of the hearing above when it begins at 9:30 a.m. EDT.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now