Thanks to Twitter user @jiljilec, Kermit became the perfect hero to bring the lyrics of Solange’s dreamy coming-of-age hit “Cranes in the Sky” to life. The Twitter user brilliantly paired pictures of everyone’s favorite felt amphibian in situations that matched lines of the single from A Seat at the Table. From showing Kermit dabbing to the line “I tried to dance it away” to showcasing him sporting a flower crown to “change it with my hair,” the series of photos are hilarious but accurate.
As might be expected, the Kermit take on “Cranes in the Sky” became the talk of the Internet and even earned a co-sign from Solange herself, who tweeted in response “legit crying.”
Follow the full saga of Kermit interpreting “Cranes in the Sky” below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears