“Donald Trump, sworn in as president 100 days ago. America has rarely seen such success,” a voice artist says in the ad.
The ad touts the successful confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, Trump giving the Keystone Pipeline the green light, the work the president has done to roll back Obama-era regulations and what the campaign calls the “biggest tax cut plan in history.” The president has called the first 100 days a “ridiculous” standard, but the White House went into overdrive last week to show the work the administration has done in its first few months.
“You wouldn’t know it from watching the news,” the ad’s narrator says as the words “Fake News” flash across the screen. “America is winning and President Trump is making America great again.”
The $1.5 million ad buy is set to air in markets across the U.S. Trump’s campaign said the ads will also be targeted at specific voting groups on the web.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart