“Donald Trump, sworn in as president 100 days ago. America has rarely seen such success,” a voice artist says in the ad.
The ad touts the successful confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, Trump giving the Keystone Pipeline the green light, the work the president has done to roll back Obama-era regulations and what the campaign calls the “biggest tax cut plan in history.” The president has called the first 100 days a “ridiculous” standard, but the White House went into overdrive last week to show the work the administration has done in its first few months.
“You wouldn’t know it from watching the news,” the ad’s narrator says as the words “Fake News” flash across the screen. “America is winning and President Trump is making America great again.”
The $1.5 million ad buy is set to air in markets across the U.S. Trump’s campaign said the ads will also be targeted at specific voting groups on the web.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now