The picture was taken by Kate close to the family home, Anmer Hall, in Norfolk, a county north of London, BBC reports. The young girl — who is named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana in tribute to her late grandmother Diana, Princess of Wales, and great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II — is pictured by hay bales while wearing a yellow knitted cardigan.
“Their royal highnesses would like to thank everyone for all of the lovely messages they have received, and hope that everyone enjoys this photograph of Princess Charlotte as much as they do,” Kensington Palace said in a statement on Twitter.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World