The picture was taken by Kate close to the family home, Anmer Hall, in Norfolk, a county north of London, BBC reports. The young girl — who is named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana in tribute to her late grandmother Diana, Princess of Wales, and great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II — is pictured by hay bales while wearing a yellow knitted cardigan.
“Their royal highnesses would like to thank everyone for all of the lovely messages they have received, and hope that everyone enjoys this photograph of Princess Charlotte as much as they do,” Kensington Palace said in a statement on Twitter.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart