Comedian Hasan Minhaj did not spare President Trump at the annual White House Correspondents Dinner.
Though the comic headliners of the annual journalism fundraiser have typically bruised the president with their monologues, they have also done so while standing within feet of the commander in chief.
“The leader of our country is not here,” he said. “That’s because he lives in Moscow, it’s a very long flight.”
See a brief video of Minhaj’s best moments above.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror