Comedian Hasan Minhaj did not spare President Trump at the annual White House Correspondents Dinner.
Though the comic headliners of the annual journalism fundraiser have typically bruised the president with their monologues, they have also done so while standing within feet of the commander in chief.
“The leader of our country is not here,” he said. “That’s because he lives in Moscow, it’s a very long flight.”
See a brief video of Minhaj’s best moments above.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time