Everyone on the internet knows that the best part of Facebook comes on your birthday when everyone from your kindergarten best friend to your ex boss to that random person you met a conference in Boca writes their birthday wishes on your Facebook wall. Those birthday wishes are even more effusive and heartfelt when you’re the First Lady of the United States of America, as Meyers pointed out on Late Night on Thursday.
All the messages were totally comedic fake news from the likes of Donald Trump Jr., Vice President Mike Pence, and Ivanka Trump.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com