Everyone on the internet knows that the best part of Facebook comes on your birthday when everyone from your kindergarten best friend to your ex boss to that random person you met a conference in Boca writes their birthday wishes on your Facebook wall. Those birthday wishes are even more effusive and heartfelt when you’re the First Lady of the United States of America, as Meyers pointed out on Late Night on Thursday.
All the messages were totally comedic fake news from the likes of Donald Trump Jr., Vice President Mike Pence, and Ivanka Trump.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.