The onetime Brooklyn home of former President Barack Obama is on the market for $4.3 million.
The ad for the 5-bedroom home on the real estate website Zillow touts the fame of its former resident, noting that the Park Slope townhouse has “the unique distinction of being the residence of President Obama after he graduated Columbia University.”
Obama lived lived on a floor of the townhouse with his girlfriend in the 1980s, AM New York reports.
There will be an open house for the house on Sunday, according to Zillow, and again on Wednesday May 3.
“Rush to this noteworthy home forever stamped with a historical footprint,” the ad says.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World