During the opening monologue of Wednesday’s episode of The Late Show, the host nearly had a panic attack upon seeing a recent Associated Press report referencing Trump’s continuous access to a button placed on the Resolute Desk. However, there was actually no need for alarm, as the story then revealed its only purpose was calling a butler to bring POTUS a Coke.
“Thank God, I was worried there. He’s just turning the Oval Office into an eight-year-old’s drawing of a dream treehouse,” he said before imagining what that would entail for Trump. “‘There will be a button where I get a Coke wherever I want, a slide with a ball pit, and Bigfoot sleeps over and he teaches me karate.'”
Watch the full clip below.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror