The survey, which was conducted under the direction of two third-party research firms, found that only 36% of respondents would vote to re-elect Trump after his first 100 days, compared to 52% of respondents who said that they would vote to re-elect Obama after his first 100 days.
The poll found that 55% of respondents would not vote to re-elect to Trump; only 31% said they would not vote to re-elect Obama.
Trump will hit his 100th day in office on April 29 and has faced criticism on both sides for abandoned campaign promises. “No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!” he tweeted last week.
Fox News says its poll was conducted over the telephone with live interviewers among a random national sample of 1,009 registered voters between April 23 and April 25. The margin of error is plus or minus three percentage points.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time