Stephen Colbert has created a soap opera starring White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, exploring what Spicer’s press briefings would look like during daytime TV.
On Tuesday night, The Late Show guests were presented with the satirical new drama, “The Bold and the Babbling.” The “show” is a mix of real moments from Spicer’s press briefings, and features scenes from popular soaps.
Despite the controversy that has surrounded Spicer—like when he incorrectly said Adolf Hitler didn’t use chemical weapons on concentration camp prisoners during WWII—President Donald Trump won’t fire him because he “gets good ratings,” according to the Washington Post.
Check out the video above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization