Jared Kushner is one of the most-watched people in the Trump Administration.
As President Trump’s son-in-law, and one of his senior advisers, Kushner has a broad portfolio in the White House, ranging from implementing the domestic policy agenda to leading a government reinvention task force to being a sort of “shadow diplomat.”
Kushner has also drawn some negative attention in the spotlight. Federal investigators are looking into meetings he had in December with Russian officials, while his past in real estate has come under increased scrutiny.
Here’s a look at Kushner’s life in pictures.
Michelle Molloy, who edited this photo essay, is a senior photo editor at TIME.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science