Prince William had the most fun of anyone at Sunday’s London marathon.
William and Kate Middleton stationed themselves at the finish line to hand out water bottles to thirsty runners. One runner — the day’s true winner — splashed William in the face with his water. Whether the splash was purposeful is unknown — but just look at the Prince’s face laughing it off.
Prince Harry also attended to cheer on the 700-plus runners racing for Heads Together, the three royals’ mental health campaign, which “aims to change the national conversation on mental health and well-being, and is a partnership with inspiring charities with decades of experience in tackling stigma, raising awareness, and providing vital help for people with mental health challenges,” according to the website.
See the photos capturing Prince William, an excellent sport, below.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.