Prince William had the most fun of anyone at Sunday’s London marathon.
William and Kate Middleton stationed themselves at the finish line to hand out water bottles to thirsty runners. One runner — the day’s true winner — splashed William in the face with his water. Whether the splash was purposeful is unknown — but just look at the Prince’s face laughing it off.
Prince Harry also attended to cheer on the 700-plus runners racing for Heads Together, the three royals’ mental health campaign, which “aims to change the national conversation on mental health and well-being, and is a partnership with inspiring charities with decades of experience in tackling stigma, raising awareness, and providing vital help for people with mental health challenges,” according to the website.
See the photos capturing Prince William, an excellent sport, below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms