Prince William had the most fun of anyone at Sunday’s London marathon.
William and Kate Middleton stationed themselves at the finish line to hand out water bottles to thirsty runners. One runner — the day’s true winner — splashed William in the face with his water. Whether the splash was purposeful is unknown — but just look at the Prince’s face laughing it off.
Prince Harry also attended to cheer on the 700-plus runners racing for Heads Together, the three royals’ mental health campaign, which “aims to change the national conversation on mental health and well-being, and is a partnership with inspiring charities with decades of experience in tackling stigma, raising awareness, and providing vital help for people with mental health challenges,” according to the website.
See the photos capturing Prince William, an excellent sport, below.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future