Featuring shots of almost every major character from the upcoming seven-episode run, the collection offers a glimpse into what Westeros’ key players will be up to when Thrones finally returns. Standouts include Cersei and Jaime serving up signature Lannister shade, Tormund enjoying a moment with Brienne, Meera and Bran continuing their snowbound trek, the Hound riding a horse, Daenerys’ entourage reaching dry land, and Sansa and Littlefinger looking more suspicious than ever.
Not to be outdone, Jon, Arya, Davos, Sam, Gilly, Varys, Missandei and little Lyanna Mormont also make pretty epic appearances.
See the full gallery above.
Season seven of Game of Thrones will premiere July 16 at 9 p.m. on HBO.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.