Featuring shots of almost every major character from the upcoming seven-episode run, the collection offers a glimpse into what Westeros’ key players will be up to when Thrones finally returns. Standouts include Cersei and Jaime serving up signature Lannister shade, Tormund enjoying a moment with Brienne, Meera and Bran continuing their snowbound trek, the Hound riding a horse, Daenerys’ entourage reaching dry land, and Sansa and Littlefinger looking more suspicious than ever.
Not to be outdone, Jon, Arya, Davos, Sam, Gilly, Varys, Missandei and little Lyanna Mormont also make pretty epic appearances.
See the full gallery above.
Season seven of Game of Thrones will premiere July 16 at 9 p.m. on HBO.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving