Updated: April 20
After clinching a seventh, historic Australian Open title this January, Serena Williams is now adding another title to her already-impressive list of achievements: mother.
One of the greatest tennis players of all time took to her personal Snapchat account to reveal that she is currently pregnant with her first child. In the snap, she showed off a tiny bump while sporting a swimsuit, and added the simple caption, “20 weeks.”
This will be the first baby for the 23-time Grand Slam champion and her fiancé, Reddit co-founder, Alexis Ohanian; Williams and Ohanian got engaged this past December in Italy.
See Williams’ Snapchat reveal below.
A representative for Motto confirmed that Serena Williams is expecting a baby in the fall.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World