Although fans have long speculated that at least two songs from Taylor Swift’s 1989 album — “Style” and “Out of the Woods” — are about her relationship with Harry Styles, the former One Direction member has remained mostly silent on the topic. But in a recent interview with Rolling Stone, he discussed how it feels to be considered one of Swift’s inspirations.
Styles went on to finally give Haylor devotees the closure many of them have probably been waiting for since the 2012 romance ended — although he neglected to directly comment on the couple’s matching necklaces, widely publicized date in Central Park or alleged snowmobile incident.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time