Although fans have long speculated that at least two songs from Taylor Swift’s 1989 album — “Style” and “Out of the Woods” — are about her relationship with Harry Styles, the former One Direction member has remained mostly silent on the topic. But in a recent interview with Rolling Stone, he discussed how it feels to be considered one of Swift’s inspirations.
Styles went on to finally give Haylor devotees the closure many of them have probably been waiting for since the 2012 romance ended — although he neglected to directly comment on the couple’s matching necklaces, widely publicized date in Central Park or alleged snowmobile incident.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up