The original Nintendo Entertainment System first came out in 1985, so old technology is meeting new in this Uber. A reddit user posted a photo of the setup on Monday and answered questions about the NES Classic experience.
“I freaked out when I got in the car,” the original poster, okdiv, commented.
The driver reportedly had a number of games, and the writer chose The Legend of Zelda due to personal attachment.
Nintendo began selling NES Classics to high demand in 2016. The company just announced it will discontinue the product at least through 2017.
Okdiv didn’t identify the location of the ride, so NES lovers who want to track down the Uber themselves may have their work cut out for them.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up