The original Nintendo Entertainment System first came out in 1985, so old technology is meeting new in this Uber. A reddit user posted a photo of the setup on Monday and answered questions about the NES Classic experience.
“I freaked out when I got in the car,” the original poster, okdiv, commented.
The driver reportedly had a number of games, and the writer chose The Legend of Zelda due to personal attachment.
Nintendo began selling NES Classics to high demand in 2016. The company just announced it will discontinue the product at least through 2017.
Okdiv didn’t identify the location of the ride, so NES lovers who want to track down the Uber themselves may have their work cut out for them.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time