The original Nintendo Entertainment System first came out in 1985, so old technology is meeting new in this Uber. A reddit user posted a photo of the setup on Monday and answered questions about the NES Classic experience.
“I freaked out when I got in the car,” the original poster, okdiv, commented.
The driver reportedly had a number of games, and the writer chose The Legend of Zelda due to personal attachment.
Nintendo began selling NES Classics to high demand in 2016. The company just announced it will discontinue the product at least through 2017.
Okdiv didn’t identify the location of the ride, so NES lovers who want to track down the Uber themselves may have their work cut out for them.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow