A man accused of killing five people in a shooting at a Washington mall last year was found dead of an apparent suicide.
Arcan Cetin, 20, was awaiting the results of a recently administered mental health evaluation, before he was found dead in his cell in the Snohomish County Jail Sunday evening, the Associated Press reported.
Cetin was charged with killing a teen, three women and one man in a September 2016 shooting at a Macy’s store at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, Wash.
The New York Times reported in September that Cetin had a history of violent behavior and had been charged with domestic violence three times for attacking his stepfather.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working