The ultimate best friend duo of Michelle Williams and Busy Philipps have once again redefined friendship goals. The two Dawson’s Creek alums spent a recent day galavanting around the new Broad Museum in Los Angeles and took a plethora of Instagram shots to document their fun.
In one of the Instagram pictures, which happens to be a makeup-free selfie, Philipps praises their friendship, calling their outing a “perfect day.” “I’m sad we don’t get to live in the same place but yesterday was a perfect day together and just what I needed for my soul,” she captioned the photo. Philipps wrote that best friends are there to “show up when you need them most and remind you of who you are and why you are and that no matter what, it’s all ok cause you will always have each other.”
Their day at the Broad was filled with selfies and appreciating the contemporary art the museum has to offer.
In December, Williams called Philipps “the love of my life,” and their photoshoots have proved just that.
[h/t Refinery 29]
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was