President Donald Trump kicked off the Monday after Easter with another round of morning tweets. On the President’s mind: the “fake news” media, the first 90 days of his presidency, and a book with blank pages.
“A great book for your reading enjoyment: ‘REASONS TO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS’ by Michael J. Knowles,” Trump said in one Twitter posting.
The book could easily pass for a typical political tome, but the Amazon bestseller is a gag cooked up by conservative editor Michael J. Knowles.
“I’ve been observing the Democratic Party for at least 10 years now and when I observed their record and reasons to vote for them, on reasons of economics or foreign policy or homeland security or civil rights and so on, I realized it was probably best to just leave all the pages blank,” Knowles told Fox News.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time