President Donald Trump kicked off the Monday after Easter with another round of morning tweets. On the President’s mind: the “fake news” media, the first 90 days of his presidency, and a book with blank pages.
“A great book for your reading enjoyment: ‘REASONS TO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS’ by Michael J. Knowles,” Trump said in one Twitter posting.
The book could easily pass for a typical political tome, but the Amazon bestseller is a gag cooked up by conservative editor Michael J. Knowles.
“I’ve been observing the Democratic Party for at least 10 years now and when I observed their record and reasons to vote for them, on reasons of economics or foreign policy or homeland security or civil rights and so on, I realized it was probably best to just leave all the pages blank,” Knowles told Fox News.
Paperback copies of the book retail for $9.99 on Amazon and $8.99 at Barnes and Noble.
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement