They still got the moves — and the passion.
A recent video of 64-year-old Nellia Ehrentraut swinging around the dance floor with her husband, Dietmar, to “Down the Road Apiece” by The Refreshments has been viewed more than 64 million times, according to the Mirror Online. The video shows the couple dancing energetically at a competition as an audience cheers.
“We still have a lot of fun,” the longtime lovers told ABC News.
And they aren’t amateurs. In their more than three decades of dancing, they have won numerous awards in different dance competitions, according to their website. They’re set to compete again in June.
The Ehrentrauts’ live in the small town of Durmersheim in Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany and have been married since 1970. They offer workshops in their town for others hoping to learn how to dance, featuring their favorite moves from the ’40s and ’50s, according to their website.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org