The Easter bunny is a familiar role for Spicer, who played it at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll during the Bush administration.
“Everybody shut up so I can apologize,” McCarthy said in her Easter bunny costume. “Yes, you all got your wish this week, didn’t you, huh? Spicey finally made a mistake.”
“Clearly I meant concentration clubs, OK?” she said.
Last week, Spicer falsely claimed Hitler did not use chemical weapons during World War II and referred to concentration camps as “concentration centers.”
“I would like you to know that I am sensitive to the fact that they were sent there on trains,” McCarthy’s Spicer said. “Hey, at least they didn’t have to fly United, am I right?”
The skit concluded with McCarthy driving away in a cracked open Easter egg — once again destroying the set, which she did in past skits. “Everybody just eat as much candy as you want ‘cause this is probably our last Easter on Earth,” she ended the skit.
Watch the whole skit above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State