Pink is never too tired to feed her little guy, even during a hike.
The pop star posted a selfie breastfeeding her 3-month-old son, Jameson Moon, while on a hike on Wednesday.
The “Just Give Me a Reason” singer smiled at the camera as she hashtagged #normalizebreastfeedingyo in the photo’s caption.
“Hiking makes us thirsty!” she captioned the photo. “#happybaby #hotpocket #normalizebreastfeedingyo #arewethereyet.”
This isn’t the first time the singer has posted a photo of herself breastfeeding her newborn son. In late February, Pink shared a snapshot of herself with her daughter, Willow Sage, 5, cuddling with her and her brother.
“‘I was dead-I came alive. I was tears-I became laughter,’” began the caption, taking from a poem by Rumi, whom Pink credits in the text. “‘Love’s wealth arrived, And I became Everlasting fortune.’”
Pink is no stranger to breastfeeding, having partaken in it with Willow when she was a baby. And though Jameson’s first teeth haven’t come in yet, hopefully for his mom’s sake, he takes after his big sister when they do.
“She’s got six teeth,” Pink said of Willow in 2012, “but she’s not a biter.”
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating