Spring is finally here.
In California, wildflowers are popping up across the state after years of extreme drought and a wet winter. The relatively rare and lush “super blooms” have caused tourist boom to the Golden State.
Along the Israeli-Gaza strip, ranunculus flowers are creating a colorful scene. And near the Juyongguan Pass of the Great Wall in Beijing, peach flowers are blooming in the trees.
View the photo gallery above to see pictures of more colorful blooms happening all around the globe.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve