Spring is finally here.
In California, wildflowers are popping up across the state after years of extreme drought and a wet winter. The relatively rare and lush “super blooms” have caused tourist boom to the Golden State.
Along the Israeli-Gaza strip, ranunculus flowers are creating a colorful scene. And near the Juyongguan Pass of the Great Wall in Beijing, peach flowers are blooming in the trees.
View the photo gallery above to see pictures of more colorful blooms happening all around the globe.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization