In case Peeps on pizza isn’t quite to your taste, feast your eyes on this fantastical creation from Maryland’s Carroll County Arts Council’s 10th annual PEEP Show: a life-size figure of Belle complete with a rose, from Beauty and the Beast made out sugary, marshmallow Peeps.
The annual contest is in its 10th year and was inspired by the Washington Post‘s now-retired Peeps diorama competition; besides Belle, which Delish reports took nearly 1,500 Peeps to create, there’s are nearly 150 other entries, which includes a “Mr. Peep-tato Head” and a “Peepington Bear.” For Game of Thrones super fans, there’s even a “Mother of Peeps” dragon that would make Khaleesi proud.
Fans of the Peeps art can vote for their favorites at the reasonable price of $1 a vote, with all proceeds going to support the arts in the area.
See Belle and the best of the PEEPShow below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow