Chelsea Handler is unimpressed with President Trump’s Press Secretary.
The comedian tore into Sean Spicer during an appearance on Conan O’Brien’s show Conan on Tuesday, after Spicer caused outcry when he incorrectly said “even Hitler didn’t use chemical weapons” at a press briefing Tuesday.
Spicer “can’t possibly be that stupid naturally” Handler said.
The star joked that she thinks President Trump corners Spicer before briefings, whispering “say something about Hitler” in the spokesman’s ear.
O’Brien then brought up Spicer’s subsequent apology, which Handler quickly dismissed.
“Whatever, that means nothing at this point. I don’t understand how you can keep that job and go out there and do that,” she said.
Handler is no fan of Trump’s daughter Ivanka either, for standing by her father.
“As a woman, I would never let my father run for president, knowing what I know about my father,” she said.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List