Chelsea Handler is unimpressed with President Trump’s Press Secretary.
The comedian tore into Sean Spicer during an appearance on Conan O’Brien’s show Conan on Tuesday, after Spicer caused outcry when he incorrectly said “even Hitler didn’t use chemical weapons” at a press briefing Tuesday.
Spicer “can’t possibly be that stupid naturally” Handler said.
The star joked that she thinks President Trump corners Spicer before briefings, whispering “say something about Hitler” in the spokesman’s ear.
O’Brien then brought up Spicer’s subsequent apology, which Handler quickly dismissed.
“Whatever, that means nothing at this point. I don’t understand how you can keep that job and go out there and do that,” she said.
Handler is no fan of Trump’s daughter Ivanka either, for standing by her father.
“As a woman, I would never let my father run for president, knowing what I know about my father,” she said.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Zamira Rahim at firstname.lastname@example.org