After poking fun at how the movie is really just a rehash of previous galaxy-far-far-away installments, the Screen Junkies team dubbed the standalone a $200 million attempt to fix one of the saga’s biggest loopholes — the unexplained flaw in the Death Star.
“Get ready for Disney’s first Star Wars anthology movie, because there’s no way in hell they’d call it Star Wars Prequel 4,” the narrator jokes as an image of the prequel trilogy appears, adding, “in what has to be the most money anyone has every spent to fill in a plot hole.”
Watch the video above.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year