Pippa Middleton, sister to the Duchess of Cambridge, is gearing up for her own big day at the end of May. And on Monday, Kensington Palace released an all-important teaser of a factoid about the upcoming ceremony, one that’s sure to please a legion of royals fans: Prince George and Princess Charlotte are set to star in the bridal party as a page boy and bridesmaid at the event, as PEOPLE confirmed. (Notably, Charlotte’s being given a very grown-up role; no flower girl petal-tossing for this young princess, although she might still not be the ideal assistant to help her aunt with her dress train. She will only have just turned two years old, after all.)
The younger Middleton sister rocketed to international fame after making her own splash at Kate’s globally-televised ceremony in 2011 as the maid of honor. It remains unclear what official role Kate will play in her sister’s impending nuptials to financier fiancé James Matthews, and how Prince William may or may not participate, but they’ll both be there, of course.
One thing, however, is certain: the wildly photogenic George and Charlotte will be stealing the show. Sorry, Pippa, but that’s just what happens when you add two of the world’s most famous children to your bridal squad. We already know they love a good party.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow