Former President Bill Clinton spent Sunday afternoon hanging out with another member of The Presidents Club — President George H.W. Bush. In a Twitter post, Clinton said he caught up with the elder Bush in Houston, chatting about everything from “old times and new times,” grandkids, and socks.
Bush is known for having an affinity for colorful socks and the bright green pair he was gifted by Clinton, which appeared to be decorated with images of dogs, will fit neatly into his collection.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.