Actor Bradley Cooper and model Irina Shayk secretly already gave birth to their first child, People reported.
The 31-year-old supermodel delivered her first child two weeks ago, according to people. The couple, who has been dating since the spring of 2015, has not publicly confirmed the birth of their baby, but a source confirmed the news to People.
Shayk walked in the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in Paris late last year just as she was beginning her pregnancy. It was her first runway show for the lingerie company.
The couple has been relatively quiet about Shayk’s pregnancy over the last few months. A source told People that Cooper was acting “more protective” of her throughout her pregnancy.
“He has been spotted dropping her off at the airport with kisses as she is about to take off for another job,” the source told People. “They are just a very sweet couple.”
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk