Rapper and aspiring fashion designer Kanye West has added jewelry to his sartorial offerings, which means that you can be the proud owner of a gold Yeezy-designed chain and pendant for the mere sum of $13,360.
According to an interview with Vogue, West says that he wanted “to create something that represented timeless love,” which has manifested in a 12-piece collection of rings and necklaces made in collaboration with Jacob & Co.’s Jacob Arabo. If the Florentine art-inspired pieces look somewhat familiar to you, it’s probably because you’ve seen West’s significant other, muse and wife Kim Kardashian West sporting them non-stop, at every venue from the MTV VMAs to the Yeezy Season 4 runway show, where they made their NYFW debut.
The rings clock in at $1,530 to $9,610, while the necklaces range from $4,810 to $13,360, price points that some might find steep, but what else do you expect from a man who designed a tattered and hole-filled sweater that retailed for $2,600?
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022