Not all selfies are created equal, especially when it comes to including animals in the photos. Kait put all other animal-selfie enthusiasts to shame after sneaking her mom’s 25-year-old, 1,000 pound horse Tucker into her parent’s bathroom, according to Mashable.
Although Kait had other equestrian options to gallop into her pictures, she decided on Tucker for a reason. Kait told Mashable Tucker was her first choice for the photoshoot because of his “been there done that” attitude and “general unflappability.” Kait justified bringing Tucker inside for the unconventional modeling gig: “I wanted some really funny selfies that no one had ever seen before.”
Kait ensured she took the utmost care of both her home and Tucker before snapping the mirror selfies. She said, “I put four hoof boots on him so he wouldn’t get the floor dirty, then I just walked him in.”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart