Packing a carry-on can be hard, even if you’re just heading out on a weekend trip.
Now imagine packing more than 100 different items into one single carry-on. That’s what Biaggi—a luggage brand focused on foldable bags—had actress and traveler Rachel Grant do to show off one of their carry-on designs.
It was also the perfect opportunity for the former Bond girl to share some of her helpful packing tips, too, including clever uses for rubber bands, Ziploc bags, and packing cubes.
Just think of the possibilities—100 items could get you a long way in terms of travel outfits. And just imagine the money you’ll save on bag fees.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com