Packing a carry-on can be hard, even if you’re just heading out on a weekend trip.
Now imagine packing more than 100 different items into one single carry-on. That’s what Biaggi—a luggage brand focused on foldable bags—had actress and traveler Rachel Grant do to show off one of their carry-on designs.
It was also the perfect opportunity for the former Bond girl to share some of her helpful packing tips, too, including clever uses for rubber bands, Ziploc bags, and packing cubes.
Just think of the possibilities—100 items could get you a long way in terms of travel outfits. And just imagine the money you’ll save on bag fees.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow