A new parody Twitter account confirms that yes, the president’s tie could get even longer.
President Trump has made a habit of wearing ties on the lengthy side. The style choice has even garnered interest from a few men’s fashion magazines, but now sees a parody Twitter account taking the tip of his tie much further than his waistline with Photoshop.
Since joining the platform in late February, the account @TrumpsTies has racked up nearly nearly 17,000 followers by photoshopping unreasonably long neckties into some of Trump’s most memorable photographs. There’s his Fruit by the Foot-length tie wrapped around Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s neck, and there’s his endless signature red tie blowing in Vice President Mike Pence’s face.
This isn’t the first time a parody account has ribbed Trump by doctoring his photos. Below see some of the shots from the account.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.