A new parody Twitter account confirms that yes, the president’s tie could get even longer.
President Trump has made a habit of wearing ties on the lengthy side. The style choice has even garnered interest from a few men’s fashion magazines, but now sees a parody Twitter account taking the tip of his tie much further than his waistline with Photoshop.
Since joining the platform in late February, the account @TrumpsTies has racked up nearly nearly 17,000 followers by photoshopping unreasonably long neckties into some of Trump’s most memorable photographs. There’s his Fruit by the Foot-length tie wrapped around Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s neck, and there’s his endless signature red tie blowing in Vice President Mike Pence’s face.
This isn’t the first time a parody account has ribbed Trump by doctoring his photos. Below see some of the shots from the account.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science