A new parody Twitter account confirms that yes, the president’s tie could get even longer.
President Trump has made a habit of wearing ties on the lengthy side. The style choice has even garnered interest from a few men’s fashion magazines, but now sees a parody Twitter account taking the tip of his tie much further than his waistline with Photoshop.
Since joining the platform in late February, the account @TrumpsTies has racked up nearly nearly 17,000 followers by photoshopping unreasonably long neckties into some of Trump’s most memorable photographs. There’s his Fruit by the Foot-length tie wrapped around Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s neck, and there’s his endless signature red tie blowing in Vice President Mike Pence’s face.
This isn’t the first time a parody account has ribbed Trump by doctoring his photos. Below see some of the shots from the account.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve