A new parody Twitter account confirms that yes, the president’s tie could get even longer.
President Trump has made a habit of wearing ties on the lengthy side. The style choice has even garnered interest from a few men’s fashion magazines, but now sees a parody Twitter account taking the tip of his tie much further than his waistline with Photoshop.
Since joining the platform in late February, the account @TrumpsTies has racked up nearly nearly 17,000 followers by photoshopping unreasonably long neckties into some of Trump’s most memorable photographs. There’s his Fruit by the Foot-length tie wrapped around Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s neck, and there’s his endless signature red tie blowing in Vice President Mike Pence’s face.
MORE: How Trump’s Clothes Reinforce His Campaign Message
This isn’t the first time a parody account has ribbed Trump by doctoring his photos. Below see some of the shots from the account.
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement