A new parody Twitter account confirms that yes, the president’s tie could get even longer.
President Trump has made a habit of wearing ties on the lengthy side. The style choice has even garnered interest from a few men’s fashion magazines, but now sees a parody Twitter account taking the tip of his tie much further than his waistline with Photoshop.
Since joining the platform in late February, the account @TrumpsTies has racked up nearly nearly 17,000 followers by photoshopping unreasonably long neckties into some of Trump’s most memorable photographs. There’s his Fruit by the Foot-length tie wrapped around Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s neck, and there’s his endless signature red tie blowing in Vice President Mike Pence’s face.
This isn’t the first time a parody account has ribbed Trump by doctoring his photos. Below see some of the shots from the account.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time