Daily Show correspondents presented the greatest tweet at the end of “Third Month Mania” — the show’s spin on March Madness. The Daily Show chose Trump’s 64 “most Trumpy” tweets, and 6 million people voted to choose Trump’s best one.
This tweet, from June 2014, won the top title:
“Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?”
“This may not be the meanest or the most racist,” Daily Show correspondent Hasan Minhaj said.
“But it will be the one tweet we will get the answer to in the next four years,” Daily Show correspondent Roy Wood Jr. added.
Before announcing the winner, Minhaj and Wood revealed two honorable mentions — one that questions the purpose of ABC’s Blackish, and another speculating about former Apple CEO Steve Job’s wife’s personal life.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time