Adventure travel and babies—or even toddlers—don’t exactly go hand in hand. Parents of young children may also find that it’s difficult to fully indulge in a relaxation vacation, unless you take turns parenting with your partner while the other soaks in the geothermal pools, learns to kite board, or gets a hot stone massage.
Before you start searching for the resorts with the best kids’ clubs, on-staff babysitters, and asking about suites with cribs, seize the opportunity to take advantage of your child-free life.
Here are a few trips where that might be better off taking before traveling with a baby (and all of that gear) becomes a reality.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve