When everyone’s favorite well-dressed duchess isn’t shaking hands with diplomats or deplaning in neutral pumps or espadrille wedges, she swaps them out for a pair of Sebago’s taupe and white Bala boat shoes.
These casual, but sophisticated slip-ons are hand sewn with premium full-grain leather and suede uppers for a moccasin style. They have slip-resistant soles to provide traction in any weather conditions. And the latex foam cushion in the footbed makes for excellent walking shoes with comfort that’s fit for royalty.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve