Speaking to CBS News in an interview that aired Wednesday, Trump defended herself against accusations of complicity with the administration of her father, U.S. President Donald Trump. “I don’t know what it means to be complicit,” she told interviewer Gayle King.
“If being complicit is wanting to be a force for good and to make a positive impact, then I’m complicit,” she added.
Read a full transcript of the interview below.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time