When Poot Lovato first became a viral sensation, Demi Lovato made it clear she wasn’t a fan of the photo that inspired the fan fiction-fueled meme. However, it seems as though the Confident artist may have finally embraced the candid shot that the internet joked was a picture of her twin sister’s first time outside after being “locked in a basement her whole life.”
Lovato took to Twitter to post a gif of the meme Monday night, prompting a myriad of reactions to her decision to “free” Poot. “Why would you bring this back when we finally let it die,” one user lamented.
See a selection of the best — and most hilarious — responses below.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World