When Poot Lovato first became a viral sensation, Demi Lovato made it clear she wasn’t a fan of the photo that inspired the fan fiction-fueled meme. However, it seems as though the Confident artist may have finally embraced the candid shot that the internet joked was a picture of her twin sister’s first time outside after being “locked in a basement her whole life.”
Lovato took to Twitter to post a gif of the meme Monday night, prompting a myriad of reactions to her decision to “free” Poot. “Why would you bring this back when we finally let it die,” one user lamented.
See a selection of the best — and most hilarious — responses below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time