On CBS This Morning Tuesday, Chelsea maintained that her mom is doing “great” since her election loss back in November. She said her mom is looking for ways to get involved outside public office, including what she can do to help support organizations like Planned Parenthood. But when it comes to running for president, Chelsea doesn’t think Hillary will do so again.
“She’s focused on what she can do help support work she’s been engaged in for longer than I’ve been alive around children, around women, around families,” Chelsea added. “I’m just really grateful to have more time with her now than I’ve had in a long time.”
Chelsea herself insisted she is not considering running for office, either, despite persistent rumors, according to Politico.
“I clearly don’t agree with our president, but I’m definitely not the right person to run to defeat him in 2020,” Chelsea said. “So right now, the answer is no. But I think we all need to be asking ourselves that question periodically.”
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time