On CBS This Morning Tuesday, Chelsea maintained that her mom is doing “great” since her election loss back in November. She said her mom is looking for ways to get involved outside public office, including what she can do to help support organizations like Planned Parenthood. But when it comes to running for president, Chelsea doesn’t think Hillary will do so again.
“She’s focused on what she can do help support work she’s been engaged in for longer than I’ve been alive around children, around women, around families,” Chelsea added. “I’m just really grateful to have more time with her now than I’ve had in a long time.”
Chelsea herself insisted she is not considering running for office, either, despite persistent rumors, according to Politico.
“I clearly don’t agree with our president, but I’m definitely not the right person to run to defeat him in 2020,” Chelsea said. “So right now, the answer is no. But I think we all need to be asking ourselves that question periodically.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow