On CBS This Morning Tuesday, Chelsea maintained that her mom is doing “great” since her election loss back in November. She said her mom is looking for ways to get involved outside public office, including what she can do to help support organizations like Planned Parenthood. But when it comes to running for president, Chelsea doesn’t think Hillary will do so again.
“She’s focused on what she can do help support work she’s been engaged in for longer than I’ve been alive around children, around women, around families,” Chelsea added. “I’m just really grateful to have more time with her now than I’ve had in a long time.”
Chelsea herself insisted she is not considering running for office, either, despite persistent rumors, according to Politico.
“I clearly don’t agree with our president, but I’m definitely not the right person to run to defeat him in 2020,” Chelsea said. “So right now, the answer is no. But I think we all need to be asking ourselves that question periodically.”
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive