Kristen Bell won’t let anyone tell her how to raise her children.
“I just think you cannot look for external self-esteem. You have to look internally,” she said. “If you’re confident with what you’re doing even if that’s some weird, bizarre parenting technique that you know works for your kid or you feel happy about, do it! Don’t let anyone tell you you shouldn’t be doing that.”
Bell, who has been candid about the challenges of parenting in the past, also shared some words of wisdom for mothers on their most difficult days. “Be patient with yourself,” she said. “Put on your gas mask first, because you’re useless to everyone else if you’re too stressed out.”
Read the full interview on CafeMom.
[H/T Huffington Post]
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time