Body shamers, beware.
Paris Jackson took the time to address a body-shaming internet troll on Twitter after they pointed out that the model had gained some weight.
“F— yeah I have,” Jackson, 19, responded back.
Jackson’s response caused many to flock to her side, applauding her self-love outlook.
Jackson wore a sheer peacock-inspired frock, featuring colorful embellishments that strategically covered her top. The dress also featured a sheer cape that trailed behind her.
The sleeveless gown showed off Paris’ numerous tattoos on her shoulders and arms, although she kept some other body art hidden, including the Yin and Yang ink she recently got with her eldest brother, Prince Jackson.
“Sometimes i feel like my big brother and i always think the same thoughts,” Paris wrote in the caption of a photo featuring the back of both their legs with the tattoos. “He just doesn’t have a filter and always vocalizes them.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve