Body shamers, beware.
Paris Jackson took the time to address a body-shaming internet troll on Twitter after they pointed out that the model had gained some weight.
“F— yeah I have,” Jackson, 19, responded back.
Jackson’s response caused many to flock to her side, applauding her self-love outlook.
Jackson wore a sheer peacock-inspired frock, featuring colorful embellishments that strategically covered her top. The dress also featured a sheer cape that trailed behind her.
The sleeveless gown showed off Paris’ numerous tattoos on her shoulders and arms, although she kept some other body art hidden, including the Yin and Yang ink she recently got with her eldest brother, Prince Jackson.
“Sometimes i feel like my big brother and i always think the same thoughts,” Paris wrote in the caption of a photo featuring the back of both their legs with the tattoos. “He just doesn’t have a filter and always vocalizes them.”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up