Basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal made an appearance on The Tonight Show Monday night to do lip-sync battle with host Jimmy Fallon.
In the latest installment of the late-night show’s Lip Sync Battle segment, the NBA great brought Bobby Brown’s “My Prerogative” back to life with a little help from surprise guest Pitbull.
Fallon opened with a rendition of House of Pain’s “Jump Around” and then struck back by impersonating Ariana Grande and John Legend at the same time while lip syncing the title track from Beauty and the Beast.
In spite of Fallon’s best efforts, however, Shaq still emerged victorious thanks to a new first for the show: a final duet between the host and his challenger.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org