Not even bad weather could rain on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau‘s parade.
An Instagram photo originally posted by Trudeau’s wife, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, shows how the Trudeau family spends quality time together on a rainy day. In the picture later re-posted by the Prime Minister, Trudeau and his three kids — Xavier, Ella-Grace and Hadrien — stand in front of a mural of a castle near a sea that they are painting. In proper rainy-day fashion (literally), they are all clad in pajamas — bed head included.
Just as the Prime Minister does, Mrs. Trudeau captioned the photo in both English and French. It reads, “What did we do after staring at the beige basement walls on a rainy day? A mural!!!! Nothing better than art and colours to wake up our spirits. A vos pinceaux les enfants!!!”
The only rainy day blues here are in the painting itself.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org